Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anything New...

Well really nothing much has been going on. Last week Kylee and I were sick for a couple of days but by the weekend we were feeling much better. Kylee has been doing great in school she comes home with satisfactory on her weekly work. She is still having a problem with talking, I never would have guessed that. Violet is the smallest and youngest are the babysitters but Ms. Dru (the sitter) says she thinks she is as big as the other kids. Violet is apparently walking around and playing with all the toys and kids all day long. No wonder I am able to get her in bed by 6 or 6:30.
James changed positions at work and is now doing something new. Same hours, same desk, just new duties. Right now he is enjoying it and thinks it is going to be less demanding than his other position. Only time will tell.
School has been going well for me. I have been working a lot with teachers this year and I do enjoy my job. Technology is always changing so I feel like I am always trying to learn something new. I can't believe it is the middle of October already the year has flown by. Below are just a couple of cute pictures that I haven't posted before.

Violet's cool do

Chrissy wiggling Kylee's tooth

This is a little fussy but I thought they looked alike

Two of a kind

What's going on over there?

No comments: