Monday, January 31, 2011

What's New??

I know, I know it has been a long time. I am going to try and be better about posting what is going on in the Woodruff household.
So Kylee just had her 7th birthday and we are preparing for a party next weekend. She wants to go ice staking but I can't find a place that we call me back about prices for party packages. So I think we are going to do cake and gifts at the house and then off to the ice staking rink we go. Hopefully she enjoys her party and so do her friends. Sometimes it seems like since her birthday is right after Christmas all the partying is out of me.
Violet is doing well, she is of course coming into her own personality. We are working on her going to the potty but she doesn't still to be into as much as we would like.
James and I are making through just working and getting stuff done on the weekends. Always trying to make sure the house is clean, clothes are washed, and food is made. The life of a family.

No comments: