Sunday, July 05, 2009

Violet's Six months update

During Violet's sixth month checkup she got a clean bill of health. She was 12lbs 8oz and 24 1/4 inches long. The doctor says she will probably be short like her mom. But Kylee was not much different at her sixth month checkup and look who big she is now. We also found out that our doctor will be retiring at the end of the summer and we will have to switch. So Kylee and Violet will now have a new doctor in September.

First time in the swing.

A few days after the doctors appointment I took Violet to get her ears pierced. I actually took her myself. With Kylee I was to big of a chicken and had to make Wendy do it. Although I did still have to take a friend with me to make sure I didn't back out. Thanks Rachel. More updates soon.
Marking her ears.

I think she knows this is going to hurt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Austin has the exact swing! :) Does she love it? He likes his alot!

I bet her earrings are adorable!

Heather said...

Violet really did enjoy it. She just likes to be outside in general.