Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Once again....it's been forever

So is anyone actually still reading my blog because it has been forever between posts and I am so sorry. Not much has been going on but always seems to be busy. Well since I last posted all of us have had a cold or been sick in some way. It has snowed here a couple of times and every time we try to schedule Kylee's birthday party it snows or like last weekend she had strep throat. James and I figure by spring we should be able to give her a great party.
Well today is yet another snow day and I am at home with the girls. Violet is napping and at the moment Kylee is trying to learn to sit still. She isn't doing that great. James need have to go to work so it is just me and the girls. We are having fun playing, watching TV, and Kylee has done a few worksheets of practice for homework.
Kylee has started playing soccer and her first game is this weekend. It is suppose to be in the mid 50's funnier huh snow on Wednesday and spring weather by weekend. Violet is talking more and I am sure she understands perfectly what she is saying but not us so much. She does understand us and right now she listens pretty. Violet loves to shut doors, pet the dogs, give kisses, and recently took up throwing things away ( got to keep an eye on her with this one).
I guess I better leave you with a few pictures. Have a great Wednesday.





Look how long her hair has gotten.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still here... wondering where you guys have been!

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog. You should really get on Rachel about updating hers. I have no idea what her new house looks like. By the way the girls are looking awfully cute and are getting so big.

Marissa