Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas all over again

Well I guess it is about time to get some pictures from Christmas up here. It was a wonderful day filled with family, food, and just enjoying everyone around us. The girls got up around 5:30 (really Kylee got up and because Violet heard all the noise she woke up also) Kylee got really excited to see all the Ariel stuff that Santa had left her and well Violet she didn't know what to think about all of stuff. While Kylee looked at all of her stuff from Santa, Violet decided to go through a few of Kylee's things as well and find the candy (hee,hee). She didn't get any candy from Santa and I guess she was feeling left out. James was in charge of her because I was handing out presents and I guess he thought a candy cane, ring pop, and some chocolate weren't to much before breakfast. It was Christmas after all :)




After seeing all of Santa's stuff I had to the kids eat some of the monkey bread I made the night before and I got some much needed caffine before opening any presents. Once we started to get under the tree boy was it fun. Violet wasn't much into opening her presents but once she saw what was inside she wanted to play with the toys. Kylee was a great help.



Grandma and PawPaw came over with even more gifts. The girls opened those and continued to play with all the new stuff. When they left Violet took a nap, Kylee played, and James and I finished getting things together for the Christmas lunch that was at our house. Just my parents, my brothers, sister-in-law, and their three kids. So it wasn't to crowded in our tiny house. Plenty of food but everybody was still full from breakfast so we are going to have do it later next year I guess. pretty much that was our day. went to bed happy, fed, and joyful.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time :) Love the Virg Tech hat.. too cute!